Emily told me that if I wanted to put a video on the blog, that I had to make my own post and I couldn't just add on to one of hers. So here it is: my first ever blog post!
And here is a video of the BIG baby trying to bust out of Emily's belly a few nights ago ... (I turned down the quality a bit to make upload and viewing faster - we'll see how it goes)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creepy! But I like it. Good job Mateo!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! First, Ari has never blogged. I am impressed. Two, baby boy wants to get in on the action! I can't wait for him to get out here! He seems like fun already...
ReplyDeletewhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. that was ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteOkay that is so crazy!
ReplyDeleteSUPER CREEPY! But I love it. Tell him Aunt Lacy is very anxious to meet him!!
ReplyDeleteAnd excellent blogging. ;)