Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

36 Weeks......28 days to go

This week LBR is HUGE.  He weighs 6 pounds and is 18 1/2 inches long.  Roughly the size of a Crenshaw melon......you know a Crenshaw melon.  I personally have never heard of such a fruit.

He is gaining about an ounce a day! 

Matt set up the pack and play so now baby has a spot to sleep.  I think the biggest thing left is installing the car seat.  We will do that this weekend I am sure. 

I go to the dr. again tomorrow.  From here on out I have to go and see her every week, so I will keep people posted with any news from her as the appointments come and go.

1 comment:

  1. Emily... everyone has heard of the Crenshaw Melon. Get with it.

    ReplyDelete