Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

38 Week and 14 days to go

Now is the waiting game.  LBR could be here any day now.  OR he could wait 14 more days.  Who knows!  He is almost 20 inches long (the length of a leek) and around 7 pounds.
Nothing else really exciting happening in there. I think he is just plumping up :)  I go to the dr. again tomorrow.

Matt officially matched somwhere!  YAY.  Not that I was actually worried, but it is still nice to hear.  Now we wait for Thursday to find out where he matched.  Exciting and nervous times ahead! 

2 comments:

  1. OR he could wait 28 more days. Most docs will let you go another 2 weeks past your due date. Let's hope LBR comes way sooner than that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I/We have been waiting about four year to find out if you will be moving closer and now I've been waiting nine for this baby! Do something already! :)

    ReplyDelete