Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

37 Weeks-FULL TERM!!!!!!

LBR is officially full term.  He is ready to come out.......I mean I am not really ready but he could be :)  He is 6 1/4 pounds this week and a little over 19 inches long.  He is the length of a stalk of swiss chard.
The e-mail says that he could come out with a full head of hair.  Lacy and I were both bald for a very long time so I won't hold my breath for that one.

Since I was taking pictures yesterday I decided to take a picture of a super sweet gift that I got this weekend from my friend Erin.  She is actually the person that coined LBR (little baby Richardson).  We were trying to talk about him at school without people knowing that I was pregnant.  So I thought it was very fitting that she got me this blanket.  :)

And now some new belly pictures.  Emily from three sides!!!

BACK


FRONT


SIDE


Going to the dr. again today.  Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. You are so adorable! I was looking at this in the office, and our graphics intern guy goes, "She's got a nice butt!" ;)

    ReplyDelete