Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

40 weeks.........and we wait

We are just waiting and waiting. I do not have another doctors appointment until Monday. So I am hoping that something will happen before then.

LBR is the size of a small pumpkin. I am guessing that means his weight. I bet he weighs more than that :) That is really all that my little e-mail said for this week. I think that the e-mail people think I should have already had him.....whatever!



I will keep everyone posted!!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty excited over here in SA! You had better send out a mass text message or something to those of us who are anxiously awaiting LBR! I'll message you on FB with my number, in case you don't have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LBP - Little Baby Pumpkin!!

    Take a breath, relax and know he will be here when he's here...We're ready to roll up here whenever you say. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. see you soon LBR!!! :)

    ReplyDelete