Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Week 25

This is what LBR is this week.  A rutabaga.  I have never actually had one of these.  They sure look tasty though.   He weighs almost two pounds this week and is 13 1/2 inches long.  It also says that his hair is now a color.  I hope not red :)
Alison requested more belly pictures so here they are.  Matt convinced me that I needed one showing the actual belly.  He said it is more impressive that way.  Not sure how I feel about that!!!  These will be the last belly posts until after the holidays.  Maybe I will get REALLY huge with all the upcoming eatings available.


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BABY BELLY!! MORE THAN I LOVE CREEPY LADY FROM THE AQUARIUM AND LESBIAN WEDDINGS ON THE BEACH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you what: we will compare bellies when I'm home at Christmas and it will make you feel a thousand times better!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a cute preggo. And just think.. you are more than half there. ;) Watch out, here comes LBR.

    ReplyDelete