Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

24th Week Update

LBR is 24 weeks old and he is the size of a corn on the cob and weighs over a pound. They also say that his taste buds are developing.......interesting.



Went to the Dr. today and she did not really have much new to report for this visit. I am weighing a ton and I am measuring appropriately. Heard his little heart and it sounded good. My Dr. did say that next month is a big appointment. I have to have my hour long glucose screening test. I get to drink a super sugary drink and then they take my blood. Fun times! I also have to give some blood for my thyroid and we will learn about pediatricians and birth plans and what not. THEN my appointments after that will come every two weeks. That is serious. This means we are getting close. Not much else new going on. I will post belly pictures when I am feeling strong enough to show people how huge I am :)

1 comment:

  1. Whatever. You still don't weigh as much as me. And I'm not pregnant.

    ReplyDelete