Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

23 Weeks

He weighs one whole pound this week!  That is a huge baby :)  Not much else exciting happening this week.  The e-mail said to try dancing around to see if he will move.  So far his big kicks only happen late at night.  Maybe dancing will inspire him.

I am also posting a picture of my belly.  I think it has grown a lot since the last pictures were taken just two weeks ago.  See what you think!


Sorry this picture is not from the same perspective as those other ones.  Matt was in San Antonio so I did the best I could on my own.  Do you like how my shirt does not cover my belly all the way anymore?

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You are definitely growing a big boy in there! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the words of Michelle Tanner, "Whoa, Baby!" There's defiantly a baby in there! Love it!

    ReplyDelete