Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas......and Thanksgiving

I have here two WONDERFUL snow photos from Friday.  It was actually very pretty.  I also have some photos from Thanksgiving.  I stole them from Lacy.  Enjoy.

SNOW

I was cold and apparently making a wonderful face.



The view from our apartment.

THANKSGIVING






This is Matt at the zoo.  He is in a giant bird nest.  You cannot really see the nest.  But he is flapping his wings and protecting his eggs.


These two are gems brought to you from the hidden/secret/forbidden garden that was at the renaissance festival that we decided to go to the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  We had a great time people watching :)

Going to the dr. on Wednesday so I will have more to share then.

No comments:

Post a Comment