Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Two and a HALF!!!!!!

Grey is officially two and a half. I don't know why, but that seems old. Big boy over here!! We have been very busy recently. Grey has school two days a week, I have been having weekly doctors appointments, Matt has been taking more call than usual to try and not have call when LBR 2 comes, and we have been trying to do lots of fun activities in case we don't want to leave the house after baby comes. We have had lots of fun play dates!!!
We went out to lunch with friends!
Grey loves to roughhouse with his daddy!
Best buds :)
Grey was pretty sure that we might forget him when packing for the hospital.
In injury news, this mom got hurt. I was lying in bed with Grey reading books and singing him songs. Matt came in and said good night to Grey. Grey sat up in bed and wanted to give Matt a hug. When he was finished with the hug he just slammed backwards onto his pillow...AKA my face. I immediately felt it swelling and it hurt very badly. I finished putting Grey to bed and Matt made me ice it all night. Well, it turned into a black eye. It was never horrible, but for sure noticeable. Poor pregnant beat up lady! These pictures are not the greatest because I took them all myself. This one you can tell it is swollen.
The progression of slightly blue, to green, to mostly yellow. VERY attractive. (Oh, and I am wearing makeup to cover it up in both of these pictures.)
Nothing else exciting going on over here, just waiting for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment