Saturday, October 27, 2012
Holden John Richardson
Baby Holden John Richardson was born on October 17th at 12:44 Am. He weighed six pounds and 13 ounces. He was nineteen and a half inches long. Everyone is in love with this sweet guy!
Around 5:30 on Tuesday October 16th I had a contraction. They started coming at really irregular time intervals, but one right after another. At around 7 I called Megan and told her to come for sure and I called my friend Katie and told her that it was happening and could she watch Grey. My contractions were like every 3 minutes, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 4 minutes. But they were getting worse and worse. I called my dr. at about 8 and told him I was headed to the hospital. We dropped off Grey and headed in. We got to the hospital at about 9:15 or so. My contractions started getting really far apart, but they said they were strong enough to stay. I labored for a few hours and at 12:44 Holden was born. They cleaned him up and Matt took him to the nursery. It took about an hour and right after they brought him back to me my parents arrived!
Shout out to Megan who drove from Memphis to spend the night and take care of G!!
We only had to stay until Thursday morning and then we were allowed to go home!!
Oh Grey......
Grey got a brother and a train table! I think he was a little more excited about his trains :)
More when I have more time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment