Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stinker!

Over the weekend we went on a super fun picnic to the reservoir. The last time we did that it was pretty windy and our little friend kept running away from us. This time we talked to Grey about running away and he never even tried! Also, it was not windy at all.
Grey's favorite part was playing soccer with his daddy!
On Sunday we went for a walk to the pond in our neighborhood. We were headed there to feed some ducks. We saw our first Mississippi alligator up close and personal!! He was pretty long, but fairly skinny. We have not been back to see if he is still living there!
Grey just waking up from a restful nap!
Grey has been sleeping with Seahorse since he was a tiny baby. It plays music and lights up at night. Grey has been ripping off his bandages, from his head, at night and mostly putting them on the floor. I went to go get Grey the other morning and found that Seahorse had a bandage. I asked Grey about it and he said that Seahorse had a "boo boo on his head." I am choosing to believe Grey put this bandage on Seahorse :)
We went to the zoo the other day and I let him ride the carousel. He was very excited to choose his own animal to sit on. He chose the "baby elephant". He would not look at me of course, but I captured the essence of the moment.
Grey was reading me The Little Engine That Could.
Today Grey wanted to eat some peanut butter and apples. I was changing the sheets and I told him that I would make him some in just a minute. He replied "Grey do it". I assumed at most that he would get the peanut butter out of the cupboard. I knew he couldn't reach the apples. I finished what I was doing and walked into the kitchen to this........
I did not even know that he could find where the spoons live. And I am pretty sure if it had been a regular sized spoon the situation would not have been nearly as funny.
I let him take his giant peanut butter spoon to the table and I cut some apples for him. He ate all the peanut butter and THEN ate the apples. HE IS A MESS!!!!!!!
Here are some funny phrases that Grey keeps using right now that I don't want to forget. -"No, not today." Me: "Let's put on some clothes so we can go to school." G: "No, not today." Me: "Do you want some cereal for breakfast?" G: "No, not today." -"Oh,that sounds good." G: "Mama what are you eating?" Me: "Coffee." G: "Oh, that sounds good." G: "Mama, what are you doing." Me: "Starting the laundry." G: "Oh, that sounds good." -"So cited to see you." Me: "Good morning Grey!" G: "Good morning Mama. So cited to see you." (Sitting on the couch together) G: "Hey Mama." Me: "Hey Grey." G: "So cited to see you." -"Hey Guys." (Driving in the car with Matt and I) G: "Hey guys, I see a trash truck." G: "Hey guys, I'm eating strawberries." These scenarios may not crack you up, but they have sure been giving Matt and I the giggles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment