Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ouchy

First things first...Sweet baby Grey had his first stitches yesterday. I say first because I foresee a few more bumps down the road. Grey and I went to lunch yesterday and we were playing in the play place. Grey tripped while taking off running and smacked straight into the side of a plastic bench. It split open almost immediately. I called Matt and he picked up (thank goodness!!!!). He met us up at the hospital and he got his co-workers to help. They held him down and stitched him up. He is fine now, but his mother may NEVER recover. Sweet boy was exhausted from all the screaming he did while they were stitching him up.
He was pretty clingy when he woke up from his nap.
Daddy came home and took us out for ice cream!!!
Moving on with pictures from our week.... Grey and I went to the park. He would not look at the camera at all!!
What a stud!
Grey found my sweatshirt and said he wanted to wear it. He put the hood on and started to zip it and everything. Goofy kid!
The boys watching the Aggies!
Having fun playing with friends at Dad's soccer game.
Matt and I went in to check on the baby and we thought he looked so funny!
Feeding the ducks. Grey thought it was really fun when his Dad put the bread on his shoe and the ducks ate it off.
Splash pad!

1 comment:

  1. Where are the pictures of your bump! I gave you those stupid tiny stickers for a reason!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete