Here we go! Christmas was great. We went to Dallas and once again tried to make the rounds and see everyone that we could. I am horrible at remembering to take pictures one day and then I take a hundred the next. I am worthless. I actually don't have any from Christmas morning. Matt took video but I am not sure how to post that straight from the camera. So these will have to do for now.
These pictures are from when we were decorating for Christmas.
We decorated the tree with very few ornaments and nothing breakable!
We let Grey open a couple of presents before we left for Dallas. He would rip one piece and try to put it in his mouth. I would take the paper from him and he would rip another and put it in his mouth.
Grey got to have a little play date with Zev. Grey LOVES other kiddos.
Zev was so sweet and shared all of his toys. He even brought toys over to Grey.
Matt had fun at the play date as well.
Amy and I might black mail our children in a few years with these!!!
This was me last Christmas with baby Grey in my tummy and holding baby Zev.

This Christmas Amy is holding baby Grey with baby Lund part deux in her tummy!
Amy's life in a few months....
We got to exchange gifts with Gary and Alison.
Grey wants to look at Gary.....
Gary wants to look at Grey....
Birthday buddies need to get with the picture program!







More pictures as I get them. Or maybe some video! See you all in 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment