And then Grey pulled off his sticker and decided to eat it :)
And when we took it away from him he had blue ink all over his mouth.
Pictures from our week.




I was letting Grey look at himself on my phone and he actually took this picture of himself. Not bad!

I have been trying to teach Grey to kiss. He does it sometimes. And by "does it" I mean he sits still with his mouth open and lets you kiss him.


This baby LOVES looking out the window.



Nothing is safe anymore. He has learned to pull up on the coffee table.



Gran and Pop gave baby Grey his Christmas present early. It needed to be built and so we took it back home at Thanksgiving.
Thanks Gran and Pop. He loves his box!!
WAIT! There was something else other than just a box. THERE WAS A TRIKE!!!!!!!!!!



Matt is on a little vacation week and we are headed to Atlanta! Should be exciting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment