Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 4, 2010

Quick update

So I am officially done with school!!!!! Grey came to school with me yesterday and we finished packing everything up. He had a fun day. Everyone wanted to meet him (because he is so handsome). Now we begin packing up our house and getting ready for the big move......NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures we took from this week.



Playing toys is hard work!


Matt and I swaddle Grey to go to sleep. It is a very complicated blanket...some might say almost like a straight jacket. Matt went to get him the other morning and this is what he found.

He busted out!!



More pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. I like Grey busting out. Reminds me of coming home to the dorms late at night when Matt would wake up thinking it was morning, very confused. -g

    ReplyDelete