Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Grey is Two Months Old TODAY!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that our little guy is already two months old. I feel like it was just a couple of weeks ago that he was born. Oh how time flies :)







Grey is working on some new skills now that he is a big 2 month old. I walked to the kitchen this morning and when I came back I saw this....






Then he got frustrated because mom would not help him roll back on to his play mat.




And finally.....

He did it!!!! We are starting to actually roll. Very fun stuff.







2 comments:

  1. MAN OH MAN, this kid is getting CUTE! He is precious, and I can't wait to see him again. What does he weigh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! Can't be two months already - and I know I will be saing that when it's two years!

    Can't wait to see you all again in Jackson -

    ReplyDelete