Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mississippi

Well, we made it here! We could not have done it without the amazing help from friends and family. Matt and I have officially decided that the next time we move we are for sure hiring people :)

We are moved into our house and everything is great. We are in the process of unpacking and buying necessities for the house. Once we have all of our appliances,have no more boxes, and find the camera I will post lots of house pictures. It might not be fully decorated, but I will post them anyway.

Here are some pictures my mom took to tide people over.









Our house came with a swing set and......



Strawberry plants!!!!








Grey's first nap in his REAL crib.






2 comments:

  1. Seems like just yesterday! Thanks for the post and would you please send the photos to Lily and Rick? I am 1) not good at it and 2) can't find the camera til I unpack...Thanks guys -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some good looking dog pajamas!

    ReplyDelete