Holden was first up with have a pre kinder playdate at school and then meeting his teacher.
Kinder kids!
This third grader was ready! He wasn't nervous at all. But when I offered to walk him to class......he agreed :)
This kinder kid didn't seem nervous either. He walked in and found his seat and was super happy! He said it was the best day ever......but also mentioned how long the day was.
Little brother and I made it through the tears and cheers breakfast with no tears! But I got a little teary when he started crying and asking when we were picking up Holdy. We went home and wallowed with each other until it was his turn for school.
He cried and pretended to be sick so we wouldn't have to go. Then he cried and caused a big scene when I tried to leave him. But he said he liked riding the bus home and I'm sure it will get better.
Holden's teacher sent this!
Everyone came home alive, tired, and hungry! I guess it was a success overall.
And I guess even big kinder kids want to crawl in bed with their big brothers.....or was it the other way around?
I got to walk Holden in for his second day as well. He did fine! Grey was ready to walk to his class alone. And Beau did car pool drop off and there were still tears. But I'm sure that will get better too!
No comments:
Post a Comment