Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 17, 2018

End of the School Year

Holden had a very sweet little Preschool Graduation! I only teared up a little.















Grey had his first sleep over. I was a nervous wreck, but he had a great time.









We took the boys to see a Rough Riders game. They enjoyed the Lego part and the ice cream a little more than the baseball game :)







It was starting to feel a lot like summer!





Holden had his last game of the season. Beau missed most of it! It was SOOOOO hot.







The little guys had their last day of pre-school.

















We will sure miss these sweet teachers!

Then it was Grey's last day. He got to see a magician and go to an epic glow party. Then Matt and I took the kids for end of school ice cream.


















Let the summer begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment