Thursday, December 6, 2012
Phone Dump
Well we had more excitement yesterday. I had to take Grey to visit Daddy at the hospital again. Long story short-I was holding Grey's hand and he threw himself on the ground and I was still holding onto his hand. He dislocated his elbow. "Nursemaid's elbow." Matt had one of the ortho residents come to the ENT lounge and try and fix his arm. He started feeling like himself within 5 minutes. I think his arm was really bothering him before that. So, we have one of those kids. I think this may be a trend in our lives. HATE IT!!!
This was Grey on the way home from the hospital. Crying and carrying on takes a lot out of a person.
This was Holden when I picked him up from my friends house. He was mad that I left him and he is wearing a girl's outfit.....it was a rough day for him as well :)
Here are photos that have been on my phone for a while!
This was Grey at his Thanksgiving feast at school. He was a pilgrim in the production.
Friends!!!!
Grey found his old Halloween candy. Nothing is safe in our house!!!
Aunt Alex and the boys!!!
This was on our drive home from Dallas. Both boys were crying at the same time. There was nothing we could do....so we took pictures!
This was after Grey saw Santa! He was much more excited about the candy cane. Candy is very important to Grey at the moment!!!
This guy worked himself out of the chair. We now strap him in.
Gary and Alison meeting baby Holden.
When I go to get Grey in the mornings he always asks me to put Holden in the bed with him. Grey is very sweet and snuggles and kisses him. I am not sure H likes it. But it is sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE that picture of Holden in the striped shirt! He's so stinking cute!!
ReplyDelete