Monday, November 26, 2012
Thanksgiving
Grey and Holden got to see so much family at Thanksgiving! We are blessed to have so many people that want to see them and hang out with us. Leave it to me to NOT get any photos from the actual Thanksgiving day/feast. I will have to steal some photos from someone else. Anyway, we got to see Nannie, Mimi, Granddaddy, Aunt Alex, Cindy, Greg, Randy, and Pam!
He had SO much fun. He fell asleep less than five minutes from Nannie's house. He was so worn out from playing.
Poppy got to meet his namesake.
Grey had a lot of fun playing with Ms. Mickey's dog and in her backyard.
They even got to hangout with Grandmommie!
We also got to watch the Aggie game with Gary and Alison.
I will have to do a phone dump later. I have a lot of pictures on my phone.
Since it is now December, we broke out the Christmas shirts!!! They look so cute. I am sure people will be seeing these shirts a lot this season :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE the picture of you, Poppy, Holden, and Grey.
ReplyDelete