Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Richardson-Party of Four

Well things are changing around here!!! Matt and I are expecting our second baby in October. We are very excited!! This is how Grey told his grandparents,
(His shirt says "Big Brother") And here are the first of many belly pictures!
Amy gave me these fun stickers to show how many weeks I am :)
I went to the Dr. this week and everything was fine. We will be finding out the sex of this baby in roughly two weeks! We are very excited to start more planning.

4 comments:

  1. CUTE! I saw a groupon for those and almost got them for you. I think those stickers are the coolest things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Emily! That IS exciting news! Congratulations! Did you really not tell your parents until last week? Ya'll are pretty amazing at holding your tongue(s).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats pretty lady! Super excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete