Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 21, 2012

It's a.........

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!
My good friend Katie helped us do a little reveal. I went to the doctor and had them put the news in an envelope. I then delivered it to Katie and she made the cupcakes!
I will scan in some more sonogram photos soon. I just took a picture of this one. I just wanted to show where they had written across the top. This is for sure the "money" shot. :)
We are very excited that Grey is going to get a brother!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Scan quick! We couldn't decide if it was a sideways duck, perhaps a snail....Or maybe the money shot.....Ahem....Fun to know how to plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major congratulations, Emily and Matt and Grey. I think it's nice to have a same gender sibling. Maybe this blog should now be called Three Richardsons and a baby??

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO!!! Awesome that we will both have two BOYS! :)

    ReplyDelete