We celebrated by going to the science museum. Grey and I have been a few times, but Matt has never been able to go. We recently bought memberships so we headed out.
Grey loves animals, but for some reason he is very scared of stuffed animals.



I don't know if you can tell from this photo, but right before the museum Grey busted his lip. It was bad. Lots of blood and crying.....the crying was from his mother. He hit the bathroom floor so hard that I was sure there were no teeth left. It got really swollen.






We had a great time!
An exciting time from this week: Grey was having a pool play date and he really needed to take a nap so that he would have energy to swim. I knew he wasn't asleep because I could hear him playing. He played for almost an hour in his bed. I then heard a very upset cry. I turned on the video monitor and wondered what he was so upset about. He was standing up, looking over the crib rail, and crying desperately. I decided he had been in there long enough so I went in.
I found this....

A kid who was not wearing pants or a diaper.

He was so distressed because he had thrown everything out of his bed, including his pants and his diaper. I laughed and took a picture. I then started to pick up things and put them back in his bed. Some of his things were very wet. There is a reason why babies must wear diapers........
No comments:
Post a Comment