
More pictures soon....
Lots of photos!!!
It has been really hot lately so we started playing with the water table!





Someone ran away from me after bath and started reading......naked.


I went to the mall with Grey's friends to see the Easter bunny. This was as far as the three of them got to the bunny. :) No one thought he was very fun.

Here is our strawberry harvest. We would have at least twice as much but the birds keep eating them.

Megan came into town for Easter. We dyed eggs!
We went to a little Easter event at the park.
We are horrible parents....
Then baby Grey got an Easter basket.
After baby went down for a nap there was a more competitive egg hunt.
And I have been waiting for almost a year and a half to put this bib on my baby! (If you all remember, baby came the day AFTER Easter last year).


We had to do Easter early because I am headed to Denver with the baby tomorrow. We are going to see the new baby!!! Lots of pictures I'm sure!
update your blog. <3
ReplyDelete