
Some of you may have noticed the title of this post. If you live in Jackson you might have thought that I meant a popular restaurant here in town. NOPE. We have three walkers in this house. Matt, Emily, and BABY GREY! You saw that correctly. It started last week, a couple of days after his birthday. He started getting more and more confident about taking steps without holding on. He is still not the greatest at it, and it is not even his preferred mode of transportation, but Matt told me I can no longer deny it. Baby Grey is walking. :) I have yet to get any good video of it. When I do I will surely post it.
After our birthday extravaganza on Tuesday we had a fun little trip to the zoo.
We then went to the dr. on Friday to get our 12 month check up. Grey got three big shots. Grey weighs 22 pounds. which is exactly average for 12 months. He is 32 inches long. Average height is 27-28 inches. So he is fairly tall for his age. So he has slowed down a lot when it comes to gaining weight....my arms thank him!
Matt was doing some stuff outside when he came home from work the other night. Grey kept watching him from the window and wanting to go outside. So I took him out to see Matt. Well, he would not stay in my arms, he HAD to get down. And I really cannot remember why he isn't wearing any clothes.....maybe it was about to be bath time. No idea. Just my little redneck baby :)
Over the weekend Matt decided it was time to get rid of this stump in the back yard that was annoying him when he was mowing. So he decided that he needed to burn the stump. Away he went! For some reason I thought it was funny that he was burning a stump in our backyard so I took some photos.


And then I decided I needed to roast some marshmallows. All we had were the little ones.

Only other news we have here is that Grey got sick over the weekend. We think maybe he got something from either storytime or the doctor's office. And then he gave it to us. Matt and I are now both sick. At least Grey seems to be moving past it.
Tiny tiny marshmallos...
ReplyDelete