Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Funny Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Baby Grey and I had a double date tonight. We went out to dinner with Emily and Ollie. The men folk (Matt and Patrick) were on call. So we had our own little date night. It was a fine day!

We are feeling a lot better this week. No fevers or anything.

We finally got some frozen weather this past week. It was about half an inch (or less). But it was baby Grey's first snow!

I took these with my phone so the quality is not great. You cannot even tell it is snowing. But it was actually snowing pretty hard. Look in our hair. Maybe you can see the snow :)















We had a ENT dinner party, on the night of the snow, and Ollie and Grey got to play for a little while before the boys put them to bed.





And then it got warm enough to play outside. We even got to go on a picnic at the reservoir.











The other morning Grey crawled into the kitchen. I called for him to come back. He was gone for about 30 seconds (maybe less). It got VERY quiet. I followed him in and found this....



And yes.....I am a bad enough mom to let him continue eating floor cheerios while I take pictures.









This past weekend we went to run errands and Matt tried on some waders. He looks like he is ready for fishing and the beach this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment