Well, he was awesome! He came in second. We thought that was awesome for never even trying to encourage crawling down a lane.
The babies even got racing numbers. :)
Here we are getting ready. We were feeling the mat and becoming comfortable with the other babies.
There was a mother there that was super serious about winning. She was asking all kinds of questions about the rules. She picked the lane she wanted before anyone else. She set up tons of toys and snacks at the finish line. She was very serious about winning. Matt and I were cracking up. Her baby actually "raced" twice. He sat there at the start and didn't move either time. (Am I horrible that I find that hilarious??)
Here is the video. I LOVE it! If you watch the video closely I am pretty sure I lured the baby that won with Grey's seahorse. Oh well! We were laughing and laughing. Also you should note that Grey stops crawling and claps for the baby that won when the crowd gets louder. He did cross the finish line second though we just had stopped filming.
No comments:
Post a Comment