A few mornings ago Grey and I were sitting on the floor playing toys. I always have the blinds raised because Grey LOVES them. Well I hear a tapping coming from outside. I turn my head and Grey and I both spot a black cat. We do not own a cat, and to my knowledge neither do the neighbors on either side of us. It was not just there, it was actually tapping on the window. He saw us and then ran. I thought in my head "No one is going to believe that this cat came tapping on the window." HE CAME BACK! So I had to break out the camera.





Grey and cat tapped at each other for about ten minutes. Then the cat ran and stayed in our tree for a really long time.

I am going to believe that this does not mean bad luck. A black cat tapping is TOTALLY different than a black cat crossing our path.
This is a cute little video of the baby bouncing. Every time he hears music this is what he does.
Grey has decided that he can stand in his crib whenever he wants now. On this day he was very upset when he woke up. Notice the monitor on the floor.....it was immediately removed from its old location.



Grey sleeps with a little lovey blanket and a sea horse. He is only allowed these items when he is going to sleep. Today we were playing in his room and he realized that if he stuck his fingers in the slats he could get his lovey.
Stolen lovey-

Him realizing that I noticed him stealing his lovey-

Putting his lovey back in the bed after I gave him the stink eye-

I thought it was so cute that he put it back. Now I will admit that he did it again like five minutes later and did not want to put it back. :)
OMG that bath photo is my new favorite. Be sure to save that one for senior yearbook time!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you in a week or so!