BUT earlier last week it was pretty warm. We got to take the trike out on it's maiden voyage. It has been too cold to take it out. You can shove blankets around him in a stroller, but with the trike it is difficult.
We headed to feed the ducks. Grey LOVED that he could sit right up and see them.
The visiting geese at the pond were not nearly as friendly as the ducks. They were not sure what to think of Matt and his bread.
Here we have a cheerio hoarder. He reached in when I was not looking and came out with an entire handful.

This is when I asked him (politely) to open his hand.

And this is what he did when I started to try and take them from his hand.

This is baby Grey watching the sleet and waiting for the snow that never happened.

Not much else going on here. Just trying to stay warm!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment