Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Visits

Amy and Zev came to visit us this past week. They got to stay 6 whole days. It was really fun. The babies mostly ignored each other, but it was still fun. We went to the science museum, shopping, the duck pond, a little play ground, and the Jackson zoo.

Amy and I took pictures on two different cameras so we will be making two posts out of our visit. I will post the ones I have now and then more later!

Ms. Mickey sent Grey a package of those fun jeans diapers. He had already worn one and had some photos taken. But I thought it would be fun to have a little photo shoot of the boys in jeans diapers.









Jeans photo shoots are hard work!


Amy brought Grey a little present.....baby sun glasses!!! And I thought since he was already Mr. Cool in his jeans, he should also try out his shades.



The zoo was nicer than we thought it would be. Very nice to go and walk around.



Baby and I are in a little beaver look out.












We also went to toddler land at Chick-Fil-A and Zev loved it! Grey liked the colors but really could not do much :)







And last but not least, Zev loves to be outside. He got some pool time and some wonderful wet grass time.


There will be more pictures to come when I get them from Amy. I just knew that some people were on pins and needles to see some photos from our week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment