Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Backyard Adventures

Grey really likes to be outside. Matt sometimes takes him outside when he is fussy and he almost instantly stops crying. We have been going for walks at the duck pond in our neighborhood lately. BUT we have only really been able to go because it has been cloudy and overcast everyday. This week it has been super sunny and really hot. I decided that Grey still would like to go outside. We have been taking little adventures for just short amounts of time.

1st backyard adventure: Just laying on the grass in the shade looking at trees.





2nd backyard adventure: Swinging





3rd backyard adventure: Pool

So Zev is coming to visit and I thought that a pool might be fun. So we decided to try it out before he comes.

We went to the store yesterday and found us a blow up pool. I opened it up and started going at it. 30 minutes later and one dizzy mom.....we have a pool!!!



So then I fished out one really big swimsuit and away we went!




(Please don't pay attention to the crazy haired mommy!!!!)







This is a video that I took of Grey splashing. The only problem is that I totally forgot that you cannot turn the camera while taking a video......so it is sideways. I am sure there will be more videos of splashing in our future!

2 comments:

  1. So now we know what to do with the Bumbo or whatever that green hard-ish plastic chair is called...Great for the pool!!! Love the pix and video - Especially love the swimsuit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the last few pictures. what a tub!! :)

    ReplyDelete