Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 34

We are at week 34.  I am not officially full term, but they say that the baby would not have many complications at all after this point.  A little scary to think that he could really come at any time!

This week LBR weighs in at 4 3/4 pounds.  He is the size of a cantaloupe.
Matt and I went to birthing class on Sunday.  I already knew a lot of what they were talking about (Matt pretty much knew all of it).  It was just a little slow.  We did get a tour of the hospital and found out where to check me in and what not.  We also go to see the birthing rooms and the recovery rooms.  It all seemed good.  We are pre-registered and ready to go when the time comes!

Alison requested new belly pictures for the week. I will work on that tonight and try to post some.

No comments:

Post a Comment