This week we are back to fruit. He is the "heft" of a pineapple. He has now crossed over the 4 pound mark and is 18 inches long. From now on he will most likely not grow tons longer but he will get a lot heavier.
Not much else going on that is interesting in my belly. I think he will start slowing down a lot and getting more and more crowded.
Last week the Dr. said that everything looked great. We are 100% on track. She did mention we might end up moving up the due date.....we will see about that. He needs to stay right on in there for a little longer!

I hope you got our gift! Sorry we couldn't make it but I'm so happy to hear you had a good time celebrating LBR! :)
ReplyDeletemove it forward or back?
ReplyDeleteThat pineapple person is terrifying. Way scarier than alien baby pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteGIMME YO BABY!! :) i can't wait for him to be here!!
ReplyDeleteNew belly pictures this week?
ReplyDelete