Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 29

LBR is a butternut squash this week.  He is over 2 1/2 pounds.  It says that his head is getting much bigger to accomodate his growing brain.  I mean I want him to be smart and all......but my dad and Matt have really big heads.  So I think I will encourage him to not grow his head TOOOOOO big (if only for my sake). 

I am feeling really big, but I think I am doing pretty good.  I still have good energy and only complain to Matt once or twice a day!  My feet and ankles have started swelling almost every night and my heartburn is out of control :)  Just sharing!  All is well here though, really.

Last week I went in for my glucose screening, a shot, and a thyroid test.  It was for sure my LEAST favorite doctors appointment to date.  I should be getting my results back soon and I will update with any news.

No comments:

Post a Comment