Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

31 Weeks

I went to the dr. on Wednesday and all of my tests came back fine.  I was a little anemic, but they are not worried about that at all.
Matt and I have a sonogram planned for Friday afternoon.  We will get to see him one more time before he comes out.  They are going to check and make sure he is the right size and stuff like that.  So check back over the weekend for pictures!


LBR is the size of 4 navel oranges this week.  (I feel like they are finding it harder and harder to describe his size using fruit these days) Whatever!  He is 3 1/2 pounds-ish and he is headed for a growth spurt in the next few weeks.  The e-mail said that his kicks are getting stronger and he may start keeping you up......apparently he is a week ahead on this one.  He has been keeping me up a LOT lately!

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of all your many sonograms! Be sure to get a peek at his business this time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for those alien baby pictures! I'm so going to frame one for you. :)

    ReplyDelete