Grey had a really neat Thanksgiving feast at his school. We ate really delicious food and the 5th graders were our servers. It was super cute.



Holden's class. His Indian name was "Snapping Alligator"......how appropriate.

The boys and I made this turkey "Flappy". We added feathers everyday for things we were thankful for. I think my all time favorite was from Holden. Reptiles. He is thankful for reptiles. Aren't we all?

A little story time.

Some all American football on Thanksgiving day. Matt said Devyn was the only one actually interested.



Cousins!





We had beautiful weather and we got to go hiking in two different state parks. We also went to the botanical gardens. I will have to collect more pictures from people.






We were walking along and Santa drove up in his truck and stopped to take a picture with the kiddos!!!


Devyn and Holden helped me decorate the Christmas tree while Grey was at school.





And this is what happens in carpool after 7 days of Thanksgiving fun and no naps!

We had such a great time. And now we can all say "remember that time in Birmingham". :)
No comments:
Post a Comment