Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 17, 2015

KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grey started kindergarten on Friday! What a big kiddo.

Earlier in the week we were eating dinner and we heard some honking. We opened the door and this is what we saw....





















What fun!

On thursday Grey had a meet the teacher. We went and saw his classroom.









As a treat for all of us, we went for cookies after we survived!





Then the big day came! He did not act nervous at all. I only made it to the outside of his classroom. Then I saw some other kids and moms crying. So I quickly said goodbye and cried the entire way out of the school.































This is the face of a kid who realized what kindergarten really meant for him.....



Grey said it was ok. He mentioned that I left him for too long and that he had trouble opening his yogurt. But he went back this morning with no problems. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment