I would love to tell you that we had time for a last day of school sign.......nope. Almost forgot to even take photos. My very good friend made us a super cute sign that I didn't even get to use. Maybe I will stage photos later and everyone can just pretend :)
First day of school:
Last day of school:
Grey's graduation....please ignore the giant swollen pregnant lady.
I guess our sweet boy is ready for kindergarten. This mama, is NOT!
Grey had a really fun end of the season TBall party. We all went to the Mississippi Braves game (the minor league team of the Atlanta Braves). The TBall team got to run out on to the field with the real players and do the national anthem. Then they had a whole party with awards, pizza, cake, ice cream, and slides!




















This was all before Holden got sick. We had to leave. He stayed sick the next day. He was very pathetic in the bathtub so of course I had to take a picture. Then he said "Grey Hold me". That night he then fell asleep on the couch sitting up. He must have been VERY sick.



We have been super excited about our favorite ice cream place. We have been for good behavior while running errands.



Ice cream and splashing.

And ice cream because we got super super hot at the park.


Some impromptu splashing outside of the art museum. No towels and G had no clothes. He may have had to wear a tshirt and some borrowed princess panties home. But they had fun and that's what matters, right?


In case anyone was wondering, highlighter does not want to come off of skin easily. Holden had to go to school like this. He claimed he was putting on his makeup. Good.

Friends



Trying to show me what a big kid he can be!



Gran got Grey an ant farm for his birthday. The ants finally came in the mail. We love them. As in Matt and I think they are just as cool, maybe more cool than the kids. Grey watched the ants for over an hour at nap time the other day. Who knew we would love ants so much. They had a run in with Holden and Matt had to rescue them. So far, not too many casualties. We have since relocated the farm.



I normally do this post on our anniversary in June. But I might be busy with baby. So here is our sweet tree post of 2015. As everyone knows, we grew this tree, on accident, on our 4th floor balcony apartment in Houston. We brought the pot to Jackson and Matt decided to transplant it. I guess a lot can happen in five years!
I found this picture and if you look to the right of Gary and Grey, you will see a green stake with hardly a wisp of a tree.






I kind of wish we could take it with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment