We had a very uneventful, rainy spring break.
At the museum.




Some rainy day artwork.



A donut adventure.


We were all eating dinner and Matt and I were having a conversation. The next thing we know Holden is saying "Hey, look at me. I'm a bat. Look at my wings." Apparently we were not paying attention as he was unbuttoning his pjs at the table!


Our Pj, snow day, playdate (there was no snow.....not even ice really).


You know.....a CAR PARTY!




WILD.



Sweet friends playing at the park.....they look so big.



The first day of sun we ran to go to the nature center. The park was too crowded. The kids got so sweaty and dirty! And notice in the pictures that Holden ran to stand next to Grey when I said "say cheese". We have trained him well :)









I don't know if it really comes across in the picture. But after this day their bath water was FULL of dirt. I had to rinse them, let out the water and start again. Dirty kids!

A random rainy Easter bunny photo opp.



Randoms:






We are having a hard time even introducing potty training to Holden. Surprise, surprise, he is stubborn. Matt told him that if he could potty in the potty we would go to the ice cream store. He did it! So we went. He took one bite and was finished. He also has yet to potty in the potty since.....he may not be allowed into kindergarten because he won't be potty trained.



Matt even tried making him sit on the potty while he watched a tv show.....nothing.

This was Grey's Valentine's project at school. He has done these little question and answer things before and he always answers with at least one thing untrue or totally crazy. This is the most accurate one. :)


The boys got to go and have a super cool night time play date with their friends. Matt was being inducted into a fancy medical honor society. Matt and I then took turns familiarizing ourselves with tiny babies again.....EEEK.



And last, but not least, I have to tell this story about sweet Grey. He has gotten really into The Magic School Bus books. One day after nap he was so excited to tell me something. He had all of the books open to a specific page and all lined up. He was so excited to tell me that at the end of every book Ms. Frizzle is wearing a crazy dress that tells you what their next field trip is going to be. He was so proud of himself for figuring that out. Later that night he showed Holden and Matt. Such sweet moments I just never want to forget!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment