Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!

We have been having so much fun over here!

Granddaddy came to visit us and babysit the boys. He was SO sweet to come and watch the hooligans.



Of course chocolate malts were involved! And Holdy let it be known that he was old enough to enjoy!







We played a game Aunt Alex sent. Grey one twice, without any help from me!



We pretty much spent the rest of the weekend outside.















We had a great time!

Matt and I took the boys for an impromptu splashing.







Then we tagged along with Matt to Destin.









Before we left for Destin, we found out that Matt matched into a fellowship. We are moving to BIRMINGHAM next year! So Matt's buddy Elliott got him a cake that said "congrats".



Some hotel fun!















The boys and I went exploring and we found a playground.







The beach is hard work!



But at least there are M&M's!





Beginning of the trip home.....



Half way home....



I did a crazy thing. I took the kiddos to a movie. Yes, I took the baby :) It was a dollar movie that was full of kids. Holden did ok. He could have done better, could have done worse. He got pretty antsy at the end. And he ate a ton of candy :/







Splash pad at the zoo.











Now that father's day has come and gone I can share some photos! The boys and I got some pictures made for Matt.





















We are having a really fun summer. We have a LOT of fun things to do and fun trips to take coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment