Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow Day!!!!

It snowed here on Tuesday. Grey's school was cancelled and most everything was closed Tuesday and Wednesday. We spent a lot of time inside. And then we got sick.....so we are hoping this week we can get out and get some fresh air!

This was after we came in from the snow. I got no pictures of them playing in the snow because once Grey's "glubs" got wet he wanted to go inside. I can't blame him :)







This was more of Grey's style. He wanted the snow inside. We did a snow experiment. He would not look at the camera because he was VERY focused. He worked on his experiment for an entire hour. I wish I had thought of it before 5pm. We could have done multiple experiments :)













Holdy colored. He was not really allowed to experiment.



This is what the final product looked like.



Matt had to work late, so after Holden went to bed Grey and I made snow candy. It was interesting. I personally don't like maple flavor/syrup so it was not a winner for me. Grey thought it was good.....I think just because it was mostly sugar. It was also his idea to add some sprinkles. Very festive.

















I found a recipe for snow ice cream. So if it snows again that is what we will try!

Holden tried nutella for the first time today. It was a hit. And a LITTLE bit of nutella goes a LONG way.





Grey has memorized Holden's favorite book. This morning he was very proud when he was telling Matt that HE would read it to Holden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment