Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

9 Months

Holdy is 9 months old!!! He is such a little man. He is cruising around and crawling everywhere. He is starting to get into everything. No drawer or cabinet is safe from this kid. He got two teeth on the bottom this month. We went to the Dr. yesterday and he weighs 17.3 lbs. What a small guy!!!! He is hitting all of his milestones, so I guess the Dr. was happy with that. :) He is still very attached to his mom. But this month I was rewarded when he started saying Mama for me (so sweet). He is getting more and more rambunctious.... and by that I mean straight up WILD. He loves playing with Grey and all of Grey's toys. I cannot believe this guy is already so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment