Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 19, 2013

6 Months!

Holden is 6 months old! Half a year. A very merry un-birthday :)

It is a little strange that Holden is 6 months old. Some times it feels like he has always been here, and other times it feels like he just got here.

Holden is a sweet boy most of the time. He LOVES to be held still. He has started reaching for me. It is so sweet when he does, but that also means I am the only one he wants. He does not really have stranger danger yet, but if he can see me I am the one he wants. I mean I guess that is my reward for having to hold him all day, everyday :) Holden is still not sleeping through the night. We have had a lot of set backs. We couldn't let him cry in the hotel and now he has terrible croup. He is not supposed to get very upset because it makes the cough worse. I have high hopes for the next few weeks. I am hoping he can get well and we can get him to start sleeping through the night! He still HATES the car seat. He cries pretty much every time we are in the car. He is getting more and more into his jumper and his exersaucer. He can pull himself across the floor now. I have no doubt that if he would spend more time alone he would be full blown crawling. He still loves Grey and loves to look at him and laugh with him. He is liking most baby food. He loves all the fruit we have tried. His favorite of all food is sweet potato. He is not a fan of green beans. He is getting more and more fun. He likes to play toys now and little hand games. He is growing a little more hair and his eyes are still blue. He is going to take a paci. We tried to get him off of it and into his thumb......did not work. He is going to love his paci. He has also started liking a little silky blanket. He goes to the dr. on Monday so I will update his length and weight then.

Sorry the photos are not that happy. He is still not a happy guy because of his cough!

No comments:

Post a Comment