Saturday, February 2, 2013
Phone Dump
I am so behind on blogging!!! It is just busy over here. Here are lots of photos from my phone. Some are from a long time ago....sorry :)
Besties!!!
I babysat four kids the other day. It was actually not that bad. But....I don't think we will be having that many kiddos :)
Grey really does loves H.
This is a picture of Grey and a little girl when we first started going to storytime. (Grey is in black and the little girl is in orange)
This is Grey and the same little girl these days!
We went to the children's museum the other day.
He was trying to make a run for it!
A few from Dallas!
Holden LOVED to go to sleep for Gran.
We also got to hang out with Amy and her boys for a little bit while we were in town. I did not take any pictures, but she did!! Here is a link to where she posted some pictures of ALL THOSE BOYS!!!!!!!!!! (For those counting....we have four. I am leaving it to her to break the cycle.)
http://zevlund2.blogspot.com/2013/01/baby-holden.html
Matt was changing the oil in the cars. Grey and I were watching him and hanging out. All of a sudden Grey said "Be right back". He ran inside and got his tools. SWEETNESS!!!! He said he was going to help Daddy.
Then he got bored and played out back. LOOK at that outfit :)
After story time the other day I looked in the back seat and saw this...
And finally. These are from SO long ago. These were from my baby shower that my friends threw me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment