We took Grey to the fountains. He refused to even think about getting in the water until he had gotten his ice cream!
That's my kid.....
The Richardsons had to leave, but the good news is that they will be headed back our way in August!
It has been raining for about a week, on and off. Just when you think you might be able to take your crazy person outside, it rains again.
So we have been doing fun stuff inside. LOTS of painting and coloring.
I am not sure why this is fun, but apparently it is super fun to get your stool and play cars around the sink.
Yesterday the rain stayed away all morning. Long enough for us to hit the zoo's ice cream safari!!!!! Grey was a weirdo and didn't want any. But I found him one with M&M's in it and he decided it was delicious.
Matt was able to plant some things yesterday afternoon. He had a wonderful helper!
In other news....here are my 24 week photos. I apparently am bad about posting on time. I am actually 26 weeks now. I am just bad about getting the pictures off the camera. I go for my glucose testing, blood work, and a sonogram this week. I am very excited about seeing our little guy again.
That's my kid.....
The Richardsons had to leave, but the good news is that they will be headed back our way in August!
It has been raining for about a week, on and off. Just when you think you might be able to take your crazy person outside, it rains again.
So we have been doing fun stuff inside. LOTS of painting and coloring.
I am not sure why this is fun, but apparently it is super fun to get your stool and play cars around the sink.
Yesterday the rain stayed away all morning. Long enough for us to hit the zoo's ice cream safari!!!!! Grey was a weirdo and didn't want any. But I found him one with M&M's in it and he decided it was delicious.
Matt was able to plant some things yesterday afternoon. He had a wonderful helper!
In other news....here are my 24 week photos. I apparently am bad about posting on time. I am actually 26 weeks now. I am just bad about getting the pictures off the camera. I go for my glucose testing, blood work, and a sonogram this week. I am very excited about seeing our little guy again.














No comments:
Post a Comment