Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Friends and Fun!!!

Grey has been having lots of fun with friends lately!!



Grey was having a strawberry snack. I told him to go sit down and when I came in the room he had brought all of his trucks to help him.





Grey and I met a friend for some frozen yogurt. They had their fountains on and we decided to have an impromptu splash party. The kiddos looked so cute with no bathing suits on!!













Grey got a little cold and it was time to head home.



Grey saw his bumbo in his closet and really wanted it. I got it down for him....apparently he needed a place to read.



We went to a BBQ over the weekend. The crazy boys were all being really funny. They thought looking at the moms through the window was a blast!







I LOVE LOVE LOVE finding him reading :)



Chick-fil-a fun (our new favorite hangout).



I thought maybe a year would make a difference....nope. He still soaks himself while playing at the water table. Maybe next year!



The boys at it again!









Grey got an early birthday present in the mail this weekend. He got a wagon from his Poppy, Mickey, and Grandma. We built it while he was napping. When he came out and saw it he knew exactly what to do!!!





We took him to see the ducks in it.







Grey ate the bread, but that's ok :)



1 comment: