Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Phone Dump

Here are some random photos from my phone!

G LOVES the ducks!





This was before we finished building his little car. He already knew what it was and what he wanted to do with it!





Mowing the lawn.



Sleepy baby!



Grey got to go on a little wagon ride. He LOVED it! (It got him even closer to the ducks).





We also had some fun painting.







2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you painted! How did it go? He looks like he did amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that little man so much! That last photo is precious.

    I saw an idea — I think on Pinterest — to put fingerpaints in a large ziplock for a baby who's still a little too young. Think I'm going to try it with Dev as soon as I can find fingerpaint.

    ReplyDelete