Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blog Neglect.....

Yes, it is true. For a few weeks now I have neglected the blog. Don't really know what happened. I think I forgot to take pictures and I had nothing to post??? Who knows. I will try to do better.

I mad the mistake of letting Grey come with me to change at the gym....





A new park opened right by our house. It is awesome! We have been there a lot lately.







We have had a couple play dates (hardly took any photos).





We went to the zoo with Ollie.











Snuggle time with dad!



This baby had CRAZY hair after his nap!



Grey and I went on a walk today and he wanted to feed the ducks. He held the cracker in his hand and forced the duck to come and get it. The duck got it, but then he dropped it because Grey squealed so loud.





I will try to do better about posting and remembering to take photos!!

1 comment: